1) What is the title of your book?
Ø What is the story about?
· This story is about a woman whose life changes when she learns she is the heiress to a fortune.
Ø Who is the main character?
2) What inspired this tale?
Ø How did the story come to you?
· A news piece the show 60 Minutes ran on immigrants that survived after being a stowaway.
Ø Did you have to research for this novel, and if so, what and why?
· Not really, just the basics on the amount of immigrants that managed to make it to American soil alive and unscathed.
Ø If you did research, what do you think surprised you most to learn, and why?
· That there is a very small number of people who end up dead while trying to make it over.
Do you feel
your character is relatable for readers of all ages?
Ø Is your protagonist anything like you personally?
ü If yes, then how?
o I would say she is, because like myself she has a will to survive and to achieve her goals.
Ø What made you write this character; were they based on a real person or something that inspired you?
· I wrote this character because I wanted others to know that no matter the odds it’s possible to achieve our goals, and she’s not based on a real person but I think the reader will see a little bit of themselves in her.
ü What should readers know about your protagonist?
o That she’s a strong-willed and a determined woman
ü Why are they important to you?
o They are important because those are some of the elements needed to move forward.
Ø Do you consider the main character to be good or bad, and why?
· I consider her an overall good person, because despite all the challenges she faced, she made it anyway.
Ø What’s the objective of your character?
· The objective of my character is to be the best at what she does.
4) Is there anything specific you’d like readers to know about this piece of work?
That it was written with a whole lot of love
Ø Is there a moral or idea you’re trying to convey – if yes, what and why?
· That no matter the odds you can make it!
5) Is this novel a standalone?
It’s a standalone
6) Where can readers connect with you and purchase your book?
The readers can email me at email@example.com
The purchase link: amzn.to/31mbBA7