and New Releases
1) Tell us about your book…
Ø Is this a WIP or a new release?
Ø Is it a standalone or an installment to a series or collection?
· It’s a three-book collection.
Ø What is the story about?
Love, Truth and Consequences tells the story of CPA Holland Taylor, a woman in love with her boss Decimal Accounting CEO Carter Preston, a man who she’s been in love with since laying eyes on him in the lobby of his company until she hears him voicing his opinion to another executive and her illusions of love are shattered. It’s a tale of revenge and redemption.
2) What inspired this tale?
Ø How did you come up with the plot?
· I came up with the idea a few years ago while thinking about unrequited love and the consequences behind it because of assumptions and misunderstanding.
Ø Did you have to research for this novel – if so, what and why?
· Yes. Since the story contain elements of BDSM I attended events and spoke to people who are in the lifestyle. It was I admit an eye-opening experience.
Ø If you did research, what surprised you most to learn, and why do you think that was?
· The thing that surprised me the most was the fact that we all adopt some forms of the lifestyle in our romantic and everyday lives. And everyone of us has a little dominant and submissive in us all.
3) Tell us about your character?
Ø Who is the main character?
· Love, Truth and Consequences: Holland Taylor is a woman who grew up in the system having lost both her parents. She’s smart, educated, independent and wants what every woman wants, which is to be loved.
Is your protagonist anything like you, personally?
o If yes, then how?
§ I would say there are some elements of my personality.
Ø What made you write this character; what made them important to you or made you want to tell their story?
· The thing that made me write this story was the idea of delving into a new genre something I knew basically nothing about initially.
4) Is there anything specific that you want readers to know about this piece of work?
While writing it I learned a lot about myself and to not be so closed off to trying new things.
5) How do we get a copy?
o Has the book already been published, or is it available for pre-order?