1. Tell us about your story:
o What is the name of your book?
· Secret Sky (but I’m in all of 7 Gift Legacy books)
o What genre is it?
· Urban Fantasy
o When and where is your tale set?
· Today on Canada’s west coast
2. Who are you?
o What is your name?
· Emelynn Taylor
o Are you a fictional or historical character?
· Fictional (though it pains me to admit it)
o What’s your role in the story – are you the protagonist or a supporting character?
o Are you a human, animal, alien, robot, or something completely different?
· Human, but with a mutated gene that allows me to shed gravity and fly.
o Do you consider yourself to be good, bad, or indifferent? Would others agree with this assessment – why, or why not?
· Good, definitely. Almost everyone would agree, but what woman doesn’t have a few enemies?
3. What do we need to know about you?
o What is your personal goal? I mean, what do you ultimately want?
· Initially, all I wanted was to gain control over losing and regaining gravity – those drops from height hurt. Back then, I didn’t know that losing gravity was the first step in learning how to fly. Now I know I’m not the only one and we are being hunted. So ultimately, I’d like to not get killed.
o What is standing in your way? What conflict(s) do you face?
· I don’t know who the enemy is. None of us do. Like us, they are integrated into our neighbourhoods, our schools and workplaces. Only one of us ever survived their clutches; he lost an eye and his will to live. The enemy is stealthy and stronger than any of us, so our only hope lies in staying hidden.
o Why is this goal important to you? What’s your motivation?
· Survival is a potent motivator. And now that I’ve met Jackson, I’d like to unravel his secrets and see where this relationship goes. He’s pretty hot.
o If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be, and why?
· What I wouldn’t give for a better sense of direction. Nix that—any sense of direction would be an improvement. I can get lost in a one-room house. It’s not that I mind the adventure of being lost, but I hate being late.
4. How do I get a copy of your book?
o Is it available now, or when can we expect to see it released?
o Do you have a universal link available?
· Others: https://books2read.com/SecretSky