MEET MY CHARACTER
1. Who are you?
o What is your name?
· Evelina Giles
o Are you a fictional or historical character?
· I’m real. As real as the shadows on your walls and the mist that appears in the early mornings.
o What should we know about you?
· Owner of a college town shop of curiosities, practitioner and seller Magic spells and potions, expert solver of mysteries and murder.
2. Tell us about your story:
o When and where is your tale set?
· A sleepy college town in Virginia.
o What is your personal goal? I mean, what do you ultimately want?
· To be at peace with my Father’s death, absolutely rich, stay friends with a Journalist Jeanie Stanford, and take care of my assistant Mungo. Oh, and own two or three mansions.
o What is standing in your way? What conflict(s) do you face?
· Usually con artists claiming supernatural abilities, supernatural beings, and stupid humans committing the most foul murders.
3. How do I get a copy of your book?
o What is the title or working title for this piece?
· First book is Witch forHire
· Second book is Lost Spell (collection of short stories, completed/ a cover is completed as well.)
· Third book in the process.
o Is it available now or when can we expect to see it released?
· Witch for Hire is available now!
· TBD for second book.