MEET MY CHARACTER
1. Who are you?
o What is your name?
o Are you a fictional or historical character?
o What should we know about you?
· I work for Cuban mob boss Peter Choaladi. I take care of problems any of Mr. Choaladi’s friends might have. One of my operatives is Leon “Pop” Brown, who is also a surrogate father to me.
2. Tell us about your story:
o When and where is your tale set?
· All over United States, usually on the East coast.
· First book, “Mr. Zero” is set in my home town in New Jersey. Hadn’t been there in ten years, but a friend of Mr. Choaladi called up and needed help with locating a missing video tape.
o What is your personal goal? I mean, what do you ultimately want?
· To protect the interests of my Boss and spend as much time with Pop.
o What is standing in your way? What conflict(s) do you face?
· Cops. Usually others trying to cross Mr. Choaladi and myself. Cops are not always a problem, unless Feds, because my boss has friends in high places, and Pop used to be a bus driver in Manhattan, so he knows a lot of people in high places, too.
3. How do I get a copy of your book?
o What is the title or working title for this piece?
· Mean Business (a collection of short stories about London that appeared in Switchblade, Mystery Tribune, etc.
o Is it available now or when can we expect to see it released?
· Mr.Zero is available now.