MEET MY CHARACTER
1. Who are you?
o What is your name?
· Sylvia Stiletto
o Are you a fictional or historical character?
· What a question to ask me! Are you real?
o What should we know about you?
· I try not to let people know much. I work as a freelance flight attendant. Yeah, I know that some people might call me a prostitute, but they can…well, yeah, they’re right.
2. Tell us about your story:
o When and where is your tale set?
· I am a small-town girl that moved to the big city. I spend most of my time in the sky. But, I guess, I don’t understand the question. I’m living my life right now.
· The tale is happening. Have you been watching the news? That whole thing about Strawberries is insane, right?
o What is your personal goal? I mean, what do you ultimately want?
· I just want to be left alone long enough to make enough money to retire to an island somewhere.
· My friend and mentor, Melissa, keeps trying to set me up with random guys. She thinks I need to have more of a social life. I keep telling her that guys like to be the only one sticking it to a girl, but she never listens to me.
o What is standing in your way? What conflict(s) do you face?
· Shit man, I don’t know. You ask way too many questions. I guess that I get in my own way sometimes. Some people might call my profession more of a hindrance than a means to an end, but fuck ‘em.
3. How do I get a copy of your book?
o What is the title or working title for this piece?
o Is it available now, or when can we expect to see it released?
· Available right now!