1) What is the title of your book?
Ø What is the story about?
· A woman who is uprooted from her home of 30 years when her husband is transferred to Chicago.
· She suffers a life changing event.
Ø Who is the main character?
2) What inspired this tale?
Ø How did the story come to you?
· I wanted to write a romance novel about a middle aged woman who had a life changing event. Something that involved family and friends…a family saga.
Ø Did you have to research for this novel and if so, why?
· I researched the area (Chicago and Highland Park, IL)
3) Do you relate to your character?
Ø Is your protagonist anything like you personally?
ü If yes, then how?
o Olivia is middle aged, and has three kids like I do.
Ø What made you write this character; were they based on a real person or something that inspired you?
· I wrote this book and series based on a dare from two of my best friends. I’d been to an open house and the house inspired me and was the muse for the house Ash Harper built.
ü What should readers know about this character?
o Olivia is a strong woman, who has a temporary setback, when she discovers her husband has been unfaithful. For a short time, she’s broken and scarred, but steps Out of the Box and has her Awakening.
ü Why is this character important to you?
o I wanted to write about a woman who faces the same issues we all do. We’re not perfect. We don’t have perfect figures, we have insecurities and we all want romance in our lives.
Ø Do you consider the main character of your story to be good or bad, and why?
· Hopefully, Olivia will give the readers inspiration.
4) Is there anything you specific want readers to know about this piece of work?
It’s a seasoned romance about second chances at love and life.
Ø Is there a particular idea or morale you are trying to convey?
· Never say never, and never give up.
5) Is this novel a standalone?
Ø If it is a part of a series, what’s the series name?
Ø If it is the first in a series, when can we expect to see the next book published?
· Out of the Box Awakening is the first in the series.
· Out of the Box Regifted (Book 2) and Out of the Box Everlasting (Book 3) are also available for purchase.
Ø If it is a part of a book series, can it be read as a standalone or do you need to read the entire series to experience the full realm of the tale?
· It is recommended to read the entire series. Out of the Box Awakening is the first in the series.
6) Where can readers connect with you and purchase your book?
Grab the books on Amazon:
o UK: http://amzn.to/1PsP713
Get the audiobook:
Connect with me on social media:
o Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/jennifertheriotauthor
o Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/JenTheRiot