MEET MY CHARACTER
1. Who are you?
o What is your name?
o Are you a fictional or historical character?
· I am fictional, but my problems are real and I hope my story helps others know they are not alone.
o What should we know about you?
· I suffer from anxiety.
· The person who helped me most is gone now. I am trying to find a way to stand on my own. I am headed to a new town and a new job for hopefully a new beginning.
2. Tell us about your story:
o When and where is your tale set?
· It is present day.
· I am moving to Fremont. Hoping all works out.
o What is your personal goal? I mean, what do you ultimately want?
· I just want a normal life.
· My anxiety makes every day hard, and now, I find myself in the middle of a murder mystery.
o What is standing in your way? What conflict(s) do you face?
· Right after I started my job, my boss was found murdered.
· I feel guilty about that. My boss and I had some problems, or I felt we did. I didn’t like the way he talked and flirted with me.
3. How do I get a copy of your book?
o What is the title or working title for this piece?
my amazon page - https://www.amazon.com/P.S.-Winn/e/B00E6XAR82/
my Barnes and Noble page – www.barnesandnoble.com/c/p.s.-winn
o Is it available now or when can we except to see it released?
· Yes, this mystery thriller is available now!
· I also have 45 other books available in various genres.