MEET MY CHARACTER
1. Who are you?
o What is your name?
· Dominick Blackthorn
o Are you a fictional or historical character?
o What should we know about you?
· I live by my own moral code. Some say I’m ruthless, and to a point, I suppose I can be. My family is the most important thing in the world to me, and I have no issue protecting them, even if it is from their own follies.
2. Tell us about your story:
o When and where is your tale set?
· Sapphire Springs, Montana, mostly, but I met my beautiful wife, Kathleen Devereaux, Katy-girl, on her father’s Colorado Ranch, which is located several miles south of the Wyoming State line. It’s important to know that, as this is where my reputation for being ruthless began.
o What is your personal goal? I mean, what do you ultimately want?
· My family to be happy and secure.
o What is standing in your way? What conflict(s) do you face?
· Old and new enemies. As I’ve stated, I have a reputation for being ruthless, enemies are easily made when a person is focused and cut throat enough to be called this.
3. How do I get a copy of your book?
o What is the title or working title for this piece?
o Is it available now or when can we except to see it released?
· Late January, early February 2017
The short story
Betrayed Again: A Sapphire Springs Christmas Story
can be found in the anthology
Nicoleta Davis is starting a new life in Sapphire Springs. Will a chance meeting with someone connected to her past bring the happiness she seeks, or will she be Betrayed Again?